Here are links to some recent news coverage of NEVER AGAIN.
- WhoWhatWhy.org ran another opinion article, this time about the delegation of responsibility for protecting free speech rights from the courts to corporations such as Facebook and Google. It was the lead article on this influential news and opinion site. They called it,“A provocative essay by a
Here’s a link to my article.
Empiretyler.com is an interesting news and politics commentary web site. They interviewed me about NEVER AGAIN and an article I wrote about how television shows about fascism in America, such as The Man in the High Castle and Handmaid’s Tale, are replacing vampire series. We had a fun discussion about the ideas espoused in NEVER AGAIN. You can listen to the interview here.
- BookTrib, a book review web site, recently published an article I wrote about the popularity of tales of American dystopias, as in NEVER AGAIN. This article is online here.
- Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly recently posted a podcast interviewing me about NEVER AGAIN. You can listen to the podcast here.
- My home town newspaper, the Ipswich Chronicle, ran a front page story on NEVER AGAIN in its December 6 issue.
The news site whowhatwhy just ran a lengthy article about NEVER AGAIN and the possibility of something similar to the Holocaust happening in the United States. Here is a link to the article.
- Here’s a listing for NEVER AGAIN that was run in The New York Review of Books in the December 2018 issue.
This is a one-hour interview I did with a talk show on a radio station near Milwaukee. on November 27.
On Nov. 1, I was interviewed by Ed Ferenc of WERE in Cleveland on his America’s Workforce Radio network show about NEVER AGAIN. Click here to listen to that interview.
- On Oct. 26, I was interviewed by Paul Healy on WARA radio in Attleboro, Massachusetts on his talk show, Pontificating with Paul. Click here to listen. My interview starts at 1.29.00.
- I appeared on The Exchange with Matt Gurney on Global News 640 in Toronto on November 14. We discussed NEVER AGAIN and trigger points that could lead to increasing anti-Semitism in the United States. The show is available here.
Newspapers around the country have run op-ed pieces I’ve written about the theme of NEVER AGAIN, that anti-semitism is rising in the United States and threatening civil liberties. One of my favorite venues was El Nuevo Dia, the newspaper with the largest circulation in Puerto Rico.